OG's N SERVICE is completely a " volunteer " association. It relies totally on the " skills, talents and gifts " of it's members, friends and associates. Thereby " implementing " a SELF-HELP " concept.
If you have a " talent, a skills " and want to share this gift with the Association or the community at large, you can simply " email " [email protected] and request an opportunity to volunteer for a specific project or to implement a concept of your own.
Some of the " ongoing " projects that you can be involved in are:
(1) OG'S N SERVICE ANNUAL FATHERS DAY/ JUNE-TEENTH CELEBRATION ( every June)
(2) PEACE N HOOD, A COLORING BOOK FOR THE URBAN AREA ( a year round project)..www.ogpeacenhood.webs.com
(3) SKID ROW BRIGADE/ HOMELESS COALITION ( a year round project )
(4) SKIDROW 3on3 STREETBALL LEAGUE ( a year round project )..www.skidrowstreetball.webs.com
(5) SKID ROW ARTISTS COLLECTIVE (SRAC)..www.skidrowartistscollective.webs.com
(6) ART IN THE PARK (Gladys Park) ( a year round project)
(7) SKID ROW CINEMA (a year round project)..www.skidrowcinema.webs.com
(8) JAZZ IN THE PARK ( Gladys Park) ( a year round project)
If you want to make donations or contribute items. There are plenty on the wish list:
(1) ART SUPPLIES ( brushes, acrylic paint, oil paint, charcoal, etc.)
(2) EASELS AND DRAWING SUPPLIES
(3) CAMERAS AND VIDEO EQUIPMENT
(4) SOUND EQUIPMENT AND LIGHTS
(5) LAB TOP COMPUTERS
(6) TATTOO EQUIPMENT
(7) BARBER EQUIPMENT AND BEAUTY SUPPLIES
(8) CHILDREN EDUCATIONAL TOYS
If there are somethings, NOT ON THE LIST, that you'd believe to helpful..simply email " [email protected] "